Friday, September 6, 2013

Just a Simple Girl



Welcome to my corky blog about my adventures I encounter, and the little sprinkles of randomness that I share. My blog may seem sporadic, probably because that is how my life happens. Moments of unpredictable-ness, adventures, inspiration, and a whole lot of life experiences. I will express my faith, wisdom, and silliness, but most of all, I will be vulnerable to you.

Just a Simple Girl Who Loves the Little Things in Life…

I am a twenty-two year old girl who lives in the sunshiny state of Arizona. My personality can be described as a sassy, sarcastic, awkward, fun, and a loving friend. I am a super stubborn girl who refuses to ask for help, and only likes to show my strengths. My best friend is my pug, Roxy…who is always smiling and wagging her tail. (Yes, I am one of those crazy dog ladies). I am a college nerd at GCU, studying elementary and special education. I am beyond passionate about education, teaching, and influencing our future kiddos. I am so excited to go into a profession, in which doesn’t feel like a job, when I adore everything about it! I currently have two jobs; I am a dance teacher, and an event planner at GCU. I love teaching my dancers, and sharing the passion for the beautiful art and sport. Dance will forever be my escape route…even if that means I’m 94 years old dancing with a walker, I WILL dance! Like I said before... I am nerd… I have to have everything planned out, so getting a job at my campus as an event planner, could of not of been more perfect! God is so good!

Just a Simple Girl Who Has a Heart to Give...


As for now I am happily single. I am spending this time to work on myself, and build a relationship with God. I need to learn to how to forever love myself, before I expect someone else to love me. I know God has a plan, and he has a perfect man out there for me…as for now I wait until the time he thinks I’m ready for that person. Learning to let go of the steering wheel and let God take control has probably been the hardest and scariest thing I’ve learned over the years…but I know He’s the boss man. For now, I’m just a simple girl with a big heart to give to someone who will deserve it. I will gladly share my experiences of being single. Occasionally being single gives me a sense of loneliness, but at times it reminds me of how free I am. Of course I don’t want to stay alone my whole life, but I do not want to rush a love that does not exist. Love is complicated. People become vulnerable putting their hearts on the line. It’s a scary thing, but we all yearn for it.
Thanks for visiting!

Toodles! 

Other ways to keep connecting with me: 

Every girl needs a Pinterest board to dream…(Fellas make note). 

Follow me on Instagram:
natalieshort4 and my dance studio at danceunlimitedmesa

No comments:

Post a Comment