Monday, September 2, 2013

Roxy the Rockstar Pug




I know you’re probably thinking…”Really, you have a tab about your dog? You’re crazy!!” … Yes, I will admit, I love dogs to the extreme, especially my pup Roxy. She’s my best friend!!! She loves me at my worst! Honestly, how you could not giggle just looking at her with her under bite and cross-eyed eyes?! So what if she’s not perfect? Either are we! 

Meet Roxy the Rockstar

Meet my fabulous dog Roxy. :) Roxy was born and raised is Mesa, Arizona, and is 13 years young. When she was a young pup I used to make her dress up in my old dance costumes and make her put on dance shows with me. Our biggest dream was to be able to go hospitals and perform…but then she got old. 

Roxy loves adventures in the car with her mama. She enjoys sleeping in big comfy bed and snuggling under the covers. She is such a love bug, and I adore her happy face and her prancing paws on the hardwood floor. 
She has been such a big part of my life, and I love her being my partner in crime. Who needs men, when you can be a crazy dog lady?!?!


xoxo Roxy and Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment