Sunday, September 22, 2013

Roxy and Natalie Adventures

Roxy the Princess Fairy Pug



Roxy rocked her Halloween costume!! This year she went as a Princess-Fairy pug. Man, I have the best pup ever! 


Roxy Travels Well


Weighing less than 20 pounds, Roxy would make the best carry on. Roxy is by far the biggest thing I miss as I am away to college. My whole life I grew up with a four-legged companion, and not to have one to cuddle up with in my dorm is quite lonely! I would gladly accept t-shirts with dog fur on them any day if that meant I could have Roxy by my side. I tried sneaking Roxy back to GCU by putting her in my duffle bag.... unfortunately we didn't get far. 

Puggy Picnic 

I was able to spend the weekend at home with this lovely pup. The first day of Fall was spent testing out picnic tables my dad made. Roxy loves sunshine on her belly and grass between her paws. I love spending days like this. So bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment