Monday, September 2, 2013

Walking on Sunshine



Walking on Sunshine

Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.
-Proverbs 31:25

As I grow older, I learn to love the little quirks that make me different. I know for a fact I’m not perfect, but I also know for a fact I’m not supposed to be. Life is soooo short to waste it on little petty things that shouldn’t waste our energy, heartache, or time. We should spend our lives lifting one another up, finding the positive in every person, and in every situation, and smiling at this beautiful life God provided us with. 

I’m that super awkward girl that never says the right thing, trips over my own feet, and laughs a little too much. But quite honestly I’m okay with it. Being super awkward makes people laugh…I love making people laugh. Tripping over my own feet makes me stumble into the place I need to be, or challenges me to do better. And really, you can never laugh too much. 

Keep smiling; you were given this life for a reason.
XOXO
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment