Monday, September 2, 2013

New Year, New Adventures




And the Adventures Begin…
Thanks to all the help from my lovely family who helped me move in the rain, and carried my nonsense up three floors. Of course it rains when I move…I could have sworn I lived in Arizona??
This year is an exciting year, as I become one step closer to graduating with a degree in elementary and special education. Not only am I one-step closer to my dream career; I have been blessed with new opportunities as being an RA. I am really excited to be a support system to girls on my floor during the hectic years of college. I can’t wait to work with my Camelback staff, and meet new people. This will definitely be a year of growing for me. 
This year shall be challenging, but in a weird way I’m excited to see how I face those challenges. I know God trust me with the positions he provided me with. With school, work, leadership, and practicum hours, it will be interesting to see if I am still standing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment